Click Here to Begin!

In order to work and live in the US, you will need a work visa in order to get the authorization to do so. Failure to secure this type of working visa can subject you to fines, criminal charges, and even deportation from the United States. 

A work visa ensures that a worker is documented, paying taxes, and is protected by the labor laws which protect all workers in the United States.

There are many types of visas available for workers who wish to live and work in the US, temporary visa as well as the Green Card.

The Green Card offers you permanent residency, so that you can live and work in the United States for as long as you wish. The H-1B work visa is available for temporary work in specialty occupations. If you do not qualify for another type of working visa, you may also apply for the H-3 Trainee Visa, which allows you to enter the US for work training. Another popular option is the H2-B Work Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers.